GM at Labelexpo 2019
Labelexpo Europe 2019 gathers finishing technology manufacturers and suppliers with the unique purpose of delivering creative solutions in the field of label finishing.
Don’t miss the most innovative solutions for Finishing Lines, Ultra-Compact Finishing, Hot Foil Stamping, Silk-Screen System, Die Cutting Machines, Sheeters and Core Cutters. This equipment intends to increase production speed, ensure quality and optimize the use of raw material. This equipment is bound to meet your needs and offer real solutions.
We will show the newest advances in automated label finishing and high-value label applications including multi-layer and hot foil/screen embellished labels.
The 2019 models feature quicker setup time with plate loading for the die-cutting station, better ergonomic design for machine operation and online support.
The models below will be shown:
- DC350 – the new premium finishing line with new series of Smart modules: Smart Turret (auto slit), Smart Loading of dies and new Smart Stripping module (contact stripping).
- 330FB – the premium wine label line – Hot Foil / Embossing / Screen – with new faster screen printing unit and hotfoil stamping unit supporting up to 40m/min.
- DC330MINI – All in one compact finishing. See it in-line with inkjet presses and offline.
- SR350 – New high-speed slitter-rewind with an inspection. It features the newest in servo motion technology and a unique option for auto-set knives. The SR350 is equipped in advanced Nikka M1 label inspection system option – machine stops precisely within 10cm if detect any error. Operation up to 300m/min.
- DC330 – Modular finishing line demonstrated in-line with high-speed inkjet label press.
- GM Online Production Dashboard – online operator statistics and ultra-fast job recall for efficient label production. Advanced IoT connectivity.
- ETV330 – Roll to sheet guillotine cutter suitable for cutting labels and heavy materials. In-line and off-line operation. Built-in register control. A touch screen that allows for easy handling operates the sheeter.
- PNT160 – Semi-automatic core cutter provides high precision feeding and cutting of cardboard cores of optional length and sizes at high speeds.
Meet us between the 24th (Tuesday) and 27th (Friday) of September, we look forward to seeing you at our stand 9A40 to show you our exhibited products.